[thelist] undefined php variable

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Wed Jul 30 21:36:04 CDT 2003

This is because your PHP installation is set to it's default error
reporting: error_reporting  =  E_ALL

E_ALL includes the display of notices...which include notices of such
things as a previously undefined index in an associative array.

A more tyupical PHP error_reporting setting is:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

Or, everything except notices.

You can edit this in you php.ini file.

John

http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every
Friday! http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader [Making A Commercial
Case for Adopting Web Standards]

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/