[thelist] interactive calendar solution for a very large, busy social calendar?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Sat Aug 2 17:59:56 CDT 2003

I highly recommend Calcium from Brown Bear Software
(www.brownbearsw.com).  It allows you to have calendars that can feed
multiple other calendars.  On the site www.AroundNewberry.com we provide
two calendars to local orgs.  A private one where they can post events of
interest to their org and a public one where they can post events of
interest to the general public.  We feed the events from the public one to
their private one, to a calendar specific to their type of org and to a
general interest calendar.  Events can be set up where anyone can post them
and admins can be notified of the event and approve/delete it.  All in all,
this calendar rocks!

Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com
803-405-1008