[thelist] HELP with .asp bulletin board Broadboard

Trisha Salas graftedin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 3 22:03:56 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am sorry to have to ask for help again
this product is supposed to have
customer support but they are not answering my emails.

http://www.tulsaballet.org/tbcde/board.htm  will give an error message that
I am getting with this board.  I am not sure what files to send or how to
even ask for help since asp is a foreign language.  This was supposed to be
easy (sigh).

Does anyone know enough that this won’t be too much trouble to help me
troubleshoot?  OR
maybe know of an alternative product that might be a
little easier to install.  I just need a simple bulletin board for teachers
and students to interact.

Thanks so much

Trisha Salas