[thelist] site review

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 3 23:10:58 CDT 2003

Hi all! Well it's been a while since I've put a site into full production,
but I think the following site has shaped up quite well:

	http://www.martinmotorsportsinc.com/

The above site is the evolution from an older post of mine regarding design
issues (see design: http://www.cilon.com/temp/layout04.png) and well, it has
evolved, just a bit :)

Anyways, I'm looking for general feedback, comments, and suggestions, and
also any answers to the following questions:

	1. How does this site looking in IE5/5.5 (I think I've adjusted the CSS
enough so it looks the same as in IE6 and Moz) ?

	2. On the affiliations page, there are logos that are copyright other
companies. How can I can express this in my footer (like Copyrights
respective of owners + copyright Martin Motorsports) ?

	3. Contact Us page, give it a whirl (all feedback is currently going to me
for testing), and see if you get the CC (you should, but just want to make
sure :)).

Thanks for all replies, greatly appreciated!

ted