[thelist] Apache: Batch file with input?

Andrew Seguin asegu at borg.darktech.org
Mon Aug 4 12:00:11 CDT 2003

Dos batch accepts password from command line: As is I don't know how to
get input any other way within batch without using command line tools to
set environment variables and use that...

But, if you can accept making a bath file that is called like:

then the following could maybe work for you (for usage shown above):

htc.bat:
------------- htc.bat --------------
@echo off
rem Making a temp file with the