[thelist] Whoa. That's weird

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Aug 4 12:34:57 CDT 2003

Ahhh. So to fix this problem, don't let it happen in the first place?

onFocus="blur()"

?

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Marsh [mailto:chris at ecleanuk.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:38 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] Whoa. That's weird

> Nope. That didn't do it. Besides, its a <textarea></textarea>
> tag, neither dir, lang, etc. could be it.
>
> Still perplexed,

I'm still looking at it and I have no specific idea yet why the text is
appearing backwards, but I do have a couple of observations.

1) The reply email is editable, even though I don't have Frontpage
installed or have Word set as the editor of choice for email messages.
2) If you delete the text from the text area, you cannot then type
anything in it. It appears outside and to the left of the textarea.

I would hazard a guess that your problems stem from the fact that your
reply email needs to be uneditable. If not, your mail client will try to
allow you to edit the content, not the form values.

Regards

Chris Marsh

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/