[thelist] DOM - removeNode() problems

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:54:25 CDT 2003

(.jeff wrote)
> what strikes me as funny is that both methods are practically
> identical. it's too bad there's not a removeChildNodes() method
> that would clear out all children of an object in one method call.

(simon wrote)
> So write one :)

Good idea, but way above my audience's head :) I think what I am
going to do in the end is scrap the DOM idea and use innerHTML after
all. I'm a purist in a sense, but I'm not a Purist Lemming[1].

I'll post it when I finish it.

Tom

[1] Purist Lemming: One that follows rigid adherence to an idea over
a cliff unto his own destruction!

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward