[thelist] JS Snippet needed

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue Aug 5 15:41:45 CDT 2003

I think this is what I need, but I have a question.....  Since I am
comparing the date microtime(seconds), won't I need to compare it in
seconds too?  Won't the different always be less if I don't?  ie.....now
is/was 1060115992818.  If I compare that to the diff with is 2, it will
always be less than that..  Just asking for clairfication to make sure my
brain is screwed on correctly today.  :)

Chris