[thelist] [Security] Any security risks with Low privacy setting in IE?

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Aug 5 17:09:39 CDT 2003

Hello,

I posted a similiar question last week, but did not get any responses. I
am assuming that it must have gotten missed.

I am looking for links to well written articles regarding any security
risks imposed by lowering ones Privacy settings in Internet Explorer
from the default of Medium to Low.

I am basically looking for two things; (1) confirmation that this is a
bad thing and (2) articles that discuss the exact reasons why this is a
bad thing.

Or if I am totaly out to lunch and privacy settings really don't matter,
please tell that as well.

Thank you,

--
Chris Johnston