[thelist] Q on frame borders

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Sun Aug 10 18:34:04 CDT 2003

Message from jsWalter (8/10/2003 03:26 PM)
>I have a site (www.torres.ws/cbs) that is comprised of 4 main frame sets...
>
>You will notice a slight ridge running down the C/D border and across the
>B/D border.
>
>This is deliberate.
>
>This is *not* what I'm looking to see happen.

I don't see the ridge in my browser of choice (Opera 7) at all actually.
Nor the image of the guy in frame C.

>I *really* what to keep that ridge.

A great emphasis to safeguard a seemingly trivial design element that
doesn't even work in some browsers, don't you think?

>Anyone have any ideas on how I can keep it? Minus the use of graphics?

Apply a CSS border to the page loaded in frame D?

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/