[thelist] link page management

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Tue Aug 12 06:47:05 CDT 2003

johnallsopp Sent: 12 August 2003 08:27

See: http://www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html

>I know how important reciprocal links are, btw :-)

Only "good" links are important, if you're ,inked form a bad source it
_could_ harm your ranking.
Also see this at the end of their email...

<snip>
http://www.InstaLinker.com/remove.aspiezhpsnjjiaeuwvflljcegklk
pgndwrawuekryiw gzxfjkkyvbpqq
sajnhrjgpb
 pmb  nkqbfy
</snip>

The pgn.... is a pure spamming technique for trying to confuse hash
mechanisms and get their unsolicited email through some filters.

Bin it.

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Limited