[thelist] [Off-Topic] WTF is vbroker?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Tue Aug 12 20:22:32 CDT 2003

Over the last few days of rebuilding My machine is getting *just so*, and
one of the things that I'm happy to have done is created a logs folder. Now
everthing that creates logs puts them there, all in one happy central,
logically organized place.

Today, a folder called "vbroker" has appeared at the root of my drive. The
files are kept open by *something*, and I can't toast it. These are the
follwing files that it contains, all of them 0 bytes long.

visout.log
vislog.log
viserr.log

Can someone identify the creator of these logs, and if possible suggest how
I might redirect it's outputs to my desired folder?

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.