[thelist] Looking for PGP Hosting

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 12:00:47 CDT 2003

A client needs to receive enrypted email generated from a web form.
Its current virtual hosting company has pgp installed on its server
but offers no support for it (notwithstanding a $40+/mo. hosting fee,
incl. SSL), plus the pgp.pl script it provides is based on an old
version of Matt's formmail. I know we can do better. So, I'm looking
for recommendations for a virtual hosting company offering PGP mail
(for data generated by web forms residing on the hosts server). My
client will be using the latest version of PGP Personal desktop
software (v. 8.02).

Thanks in advance.