[thelist] changing name servers

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Thu Aug 14 00:05:52 CDT 2003

Message from David A. Ulevitch (8/13/2003 11:11 PM)

>This would only happen if your authoritative server is the same daemon as
>your recursive resolver but only (buggy, poor, broken)

David,

Those three words describe my ISP quite aptly, thanks. Think monopolistic
"telecommunications" company in third world country. Lucky, aren't we.

An nslookup reveals that the host/ISP is still recognising itself as
authoritative.

Hopefully a couple calls to them tomorrow will get this sorted out. Thanks.

-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/