[thelist] software development process...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 02:48:29 CDT 2003

hey....

thought we'd toss this out to see what repsonses we get... we're developing
a quick/rough guideline to kind of establish a "software development
process"...

we're interested to see what others have kind of established, or used as a
basic process. the process can be for small/large projects....

we're also interested if you have pointers to sites that provide actual
software development processes, or steps to the process.

as i said, we're interested to see what others do.

thanks

-bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net