[thelist] mozilla questions

Saila, Craig csaila at globeandmail.ca
Thu Aug 14 15:05:38 CDT 2003

jsWalter wrote:
> [...]
[snip]
>> However, these should create only minor display differences, even
>> Mozilla 1.5a and Netscape 6.0 render pages quite similarly. Can you
>> show some examples of a page where Firebird and Mozilla differ?
>
> Sure...
>
>      http://home.torres.ws/cbs/edits/form_test_3.html
>
> IE 5.5 has one look.

Yup (you could align it center by something like this:
 body { text align: center; }
 div { text-align: left; margin: 0 auto; }
Although you'd need to tweak this a bit}

> Opera 7 and Firebird have a similar look

Yup.

> And Mozilla 5 has a different.

Not sure what browser your referring to. My copy of Mozilla 1.5a looks
identical to the Firebird (0.6.1) and Opera (7.11) versions. You can
download it here:
<http://www.mozilla.org/releases/#1.5a>

--
Cheers,