[thelist] mozilla questions

Adrian Rinehart-Balfe plonker at boogenstein.com
Thu Aug 14 16:57:22 CDT 2003

I think that it might be wise to keep in mind that the viewing public
will only use one browser of their choice. The fact that a site looks
different in different browsers is irrelevent as long as it looks
acceptable in all of them. Early on I spent weeks tweaking code to try
and make my pages look the same in every browser and platform and could
only do it with the simplest of layouts. Learn to love the differences
and save yourself a heap of head-scratching!
Adrian