[thelist] mySQL db problem

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 10:18:44 CDT 2003

--- Anthony Baratta <Anthony at Baratta.com> wrote:

> Are you sure you are working with the same table? Is your DB Remote
> to your web site? Are you hitting the same remote server? Is you
> or your ISP using clustering to increase performance?

I checked all the other tables to make sure the data wasn't going
somewhere else, which it didn't seem to be. There are only 6 tables
at this point, with hardly any data. The DB resides on my account on
the localhost. I don't know if they are using clustering, I can try
and find out...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward