[thelist] Tip: Double aliasing tables in MySQL

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Aug 18 06:28:44 CDT 2003

At 06:34 AM 2003-08-18 -0400, you wrote:
>ouch, is that my reputation?  that i jump all over people's butts?

No. It may have been an overly-familiar statement (What is the emoticon for
: See Frank good-naturedly nudge Rudy in the ribs?).

Your reputation is more that of someone who tends to follow up with
quality,and sometimes in-depth information especially to database related
issues. You are also known (appreciatively)  as someone who often knows a
better way, and will stand up for it.

>the double aliasing you speak of is standard and i'm not aware of any
>database where it doesn't work

Yay! It's nice to know that I can actually figger out stuff on my own
lonesome sometimes. I'm so proud. (Don't take much, does it?)

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.