[thelist] Simple Intranet Setup Question

Eric Schwake lombar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 13:39:41 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup a small intranet for our office.
We only have 5 employees that will be trying to access
it.  I have IIS installed on my computer and am able
to test all my pages using it and dreamweaver.  Is it
possible to host the intranet site from my computer
and if so how would I do that.  If it's to complex to
dicusss here are there any tutorials on the web I
could find?  Thanks for all the help.

Do you Yahoo!?