[thelist] Looking for a regular expression for Content-Type, as per RFC2045

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 05:29:33 CDT 2003

I'm looking for a regular expression (for PHP) to validate Content-Type
headers, as per RFC2045.

I'm writing a form handling class, and need to do some error checking.
According to spec., the form's enctype attribute must comply with the
afore-mentioned RFC.

I could go with the basics of 	'multipart/form-data' and
'application/x-www-form-urlencoded', but that wouldn't be accurate
according to spec.

Any one have one handy, or can point me at a good source?

Andy Warwick
Creed New Media Design
w: http://www.creed.co.uk