[thelist] photo usage/consent question

Bill McBain bill at stimilon.org
Tue Aug 19 14:59:55 CDT 2003

<<< THIS IS THE SITUATION!

Plus - I'm not sure how this is any different from a camper or counselor
taking photos of their friends at camp and posting *those* on their
personal websites - is your boss also tracking *those* occurances and is
he asking *them* to take down their photos?
<<<

I took these photos for myself, and now I posted them on my site. The
waiver the kid's parents signed doesn't cover me, just the camp. I am
just posting these pictures as a way to remember the good memories from
camp for me, and some of my fellow staff. I am in US for those who
wondered.
For now I just put a .htaccess on the dir.

-Bill