[thelist] OT: 27 Trojans in the in-box today

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Aug 19 15:06:27 CDT 2003

At 12:14 PM 8/19/2003, Frank wrote:

>Has anyone else gotten hammered?

I manage quite a few mail servers and we are FLOODED with this crap today.
It's the highest levels I've ever seen. Normally I see one server or two
take a pounding, but this is spread over all my servers.

Most of the boxes I manage have viri or content filtering so we are
blocking most of it. But the bounce and double bounce notices from the
forged headers are cluttering up everyone's mail boxes.

Sheesh.

--
Anthony Baratta
President