[thelist] Work Avaialble - php sending email

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Aug 19 15:33:57 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

We have a project nearing completion and need assistance with emails
generated in php. We have a mail class and script functioning. They need
to be enhanced/tweaked into perfection or replaced with something that
works better.

We need someone with experience in php generated, text/html  emails.
Will need multipart/alternative (as we currently understand things)
functionality as we need to include an image for background on the
email. Will need readability across popular email clients (text and/or
html capable), AOL, OE, Netscape, Mozilla, Eudora, Pine, etc. Script
access will be limited to registered site members and restricted to
prevent spamming.

Contact me offlist with brief of experience, contact phone number and
hourly rate.

Thanks,
Ron D.

--