[thelist] Could you take a look at my site ?

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 22:35:14 CDT 2003

Not sure what kind of feedback you want, since you only want praise.

I use Safari. But I don't know what it looks like in IE6, so I can't
tell you if things look "wrong." Here are my observations in Safari:
There's way too much difference in font-size between the little boxes
in the bottom left corner and the rest of the page. The rest of the
page has big fonts, the little boxes in the corner are so tiny they are
illegible. When I increase the text size so I can read it (a Mac
browser feature from way back that really helps with all that
illegible, tiny text out there) the text for the rest of the page is so
large it is comical.

Macs don't have windows that are stuck to the edges of the screen. As a
result, all my browser windows are always of various sizes, and never
are they the full size of my window. I don't know the exact size I was
viewing the page in, but it was somewhere above 800 and below 1024px
width. There is a horizontal scroll bar. There is no reason for the
scroll bar because all the content fits. This means that maybe the bug
that Mac browsers have rendering boxes near the right edge was rearing
its ugly head. I was in Safari, though, not IE. Anyway, try this page:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/css/ie5cssbugs.html

Any reason why the language is Norwegian even though the content is
actually in English? <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xml:lang="no">