[thelist] strip html etc

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Aug 21 21:18:00 CDT 2003

hi all

I'm implementing a zope solution for a client in which content and
presentation will be separate. The client has an old website where each page
has content and presentation.

My current task is to separate the content from the presentation in about
5000+ html pages so that it can be dumped into the new site.

Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with this kind of task? Can
anyone point me to any good practices for this?

thanks

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com ~ ICQ: 51907738