[thelist] Setting up PHP & mySQL

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Aug 21 23:58:52 CDT 2003

I have a complete, operational (I have it running on my 2k box) set of
instructions onhow to install Apache2, PHP, Perl and mySQL.

    www.torres.ws/dev/php

Works great!

No Registry settings!

No files in the system directory!

No duplication conf/ini files!

These apps think they are running on a Un*x box and they are *very* happy!

Check it out, see if it will help you.

Drop me a note if you hav any questions.

Walter