[thelist] Question about proper tag

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Aug 24 22:36:36 CDT 2003

From: "rudy" <rudy937 at rogers.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 11:05 PM

> and, say, a table of contents at the top of the page links to it
>
> this has always given folks fits, because of the style that the A gives
the
> heading -- it looks like a link but isn't
>
> to get around it many people do this --

> but i think the nested A is semantically better
>
> just style A completely differently than A:LINK

You mean <a name="section">, right?  ;-)

<tip type="Getting tips in harvester" author="Joshua Olson">
If you leave the default Outlook and OE text of "----- Original Mesage -----
" at that top of the post to which you are responding then any tips you post
below will not be picked up.  This logic was added to the harvester to try
to avoid duplicate entries in the archive.  My approach... I try to remember
to completely drop that line (as I've done with this message) when I plan on
adding a tip.  If/when you do forget to prep the message and you notice that
your tip isn't picked up automatically, contact the list admins and they
*may* graciously add the tip to the harvester on your behalf.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.