[thelist] CF: Maddening CFPOP problem: UnknownError

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Aug 25 03:38:17 CDT 2003

I keep getting the following error when trying to access pop accounts. They
are admittedly rather largely stuffed. I have re-written my scripts in such
a way that it grabs chunks, rather than the whole thing, ie, in groups of 5
emails.

<cfpop action="GETALL"
         name="get_mail"
         server="mydomain.com"
         port="110"
         timeout="60"
         username="correct-username"
         password="correct-password">

 > unknown exception condition
 > unknown error while executing a tag.

I know the account is good, I can download it using other clients with the
same info. I'm not trying to display any information yet, just downloading
it. This is the same whether I run the script on the same server, or a
foreign one (My testing server).

Can anyone suggest what avenues I might investigate?

Additional info
cf 4.5 RH Linux.
qMail is my POP SMTP server

My frustration is reaching a pretty high peak.

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.