[thelist] MS Excel Question

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Aug 25 23:38:52 CDT 2003

> Wow, you know I've never seen one question
> inspire 10 identical answers before!

this happens easily enough when the list latency is hours

we see a question, and no answer for a few minutes, we wait a few more
minutes, still no answer shows up, we wait a bit more, then say oh heck, i
might as well answer, looks like nobody else is awake, and then all the
answers start showing up two hours later

i'm not complainin, just 'splainin

come on folks, toss a few rubles into the kitty, evolt runs on donated
servers and bandwidth and we can always use an upgrade

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/index.html

rudy