[thelist] Custom Errors in IIS

Michael Robertson mike at mikeemedia.com
Wed Aug 27 11:17:58 CDT 2003

I have been creating custom ASP error pages to display and setting up IIS to use them in the event of 404 or ASP errors. The problem with it is I have it set to URL then the file name and many times if there is an include file on a page or sometimes on a recordset the error page will display in the middle of the page (in place of the include) as opposed to instead of this page. If I set IIS to File then the complete path, the browser displays the ASP code from the file. Any suggestions?