[thelist] Large expandable tree

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 27 19:47:15 CDT 2003

I think 6K nodes will be too much to construct on the fly with
javascript, because javascript seems to me a slow language compared to
java or shockwave (I am not aware of speed comparaisons)
I suggest you search for a java applet doing just that, faster. You will
generate a text file that the java applet will read to build the tree.

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA
    http://www.VarMalin.com