[thelist] Invoice Format

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 22:15:10 CDT 2003

http://www.10end.com/customertracker/
If you have Mac OS X this is a pretty good inexpensive tool I found.
Not online, though, and not a template.

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 05:35 PM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
>  [thelist] Invoice Format
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if anyone on this list knows of a good template
> (possibly
> posted online) for sending an invoice to clients. I would imagine that
> this
> would include information such as: project name, wages, billable
> hours, etc.
> Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Boyfriend: 3 years, 3 PCs. Each one purchased after the previous one
died.
Me: 9 years, 3 Macs. Each one purchased because I wanted it. They all
still work perfectly.