[thelist] ASP: Allow clients to upload images to server - with Contribute 2???

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Fri Aug 29 13:22:21 CDT 2003

You might want to check into Macromedia Contribute 2.  I am not sure how
powerful or capable it is, but what it does is allows you to designate
certain area of a website as restricted, and certain areas as accessible by
your client(s) who may need to make changes to the site.  Here's a link to
info. on Macromedia's site:
<http://www.macromedia.com/software/contribute/?promoid=home_prod_contribute
_082403>

--