[thelist] css: so that i can stop searching...

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Aug 29 14:52:10 CDT 2003

Hi.

Is it possible to achieve with css what the following table definition
does?

I've been searching for a long time now (1hr+) and haven't found a
definite answer. I've found some examples that come close, but not
exactly. The problem with all the css I've found so far is that the
footer does not go to the bottom of the tallest column, but instead a
only a specific column.

Ooorrr... Should I take a hint from Wired and put my footer in the
center column and not concern myself with a three column spanning
footer?

But I don't like that idea.

Thanks,
Chris