[thelist] Mac/Windows transfer via USB

Lightening oktellme at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 11:44:33 CDT 2003

Thanks Dave and Gary-

I'm going to fiddle with the ethernet.

After some discussion with the MAC-owner who has files I need, I am coming
to realize, he really doesn't want to find a solution.

We did some work for a customer, I want copies of everything on both
computers. He wants to send work directly to customer and claims it violates
his creative integrety to allow me to have copies of his work.

I raised hell, got my point across, then discovered he had no end of reasons
why it can't technically be done.

I guess the basic problem here isn't technical.

sigh.

thanks for your help.

Laura