[thelist] web browser chooser?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 15:51:00 CDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:59:00 -0500, Wil Cone <wil at inaridesign.com> wrote:

> I now realize that I was rather vague myself...
>
> This might be just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking on my part, but I was
> hoping to add this "Open With..." functionality to hyperlinks in
> general...wherever they might appear (inside an Outlook email, in a web
> page using Internet Explorer, in a web page using Firebird, etc.)

Hmmm...

I think you're gonna be out of luck with that one - each application you
run has it's own interpretation of a right click context menu.

you might try a clipboard application though?

highlight the link, and launch it from a clipboard viewer?

I'll scout around a bit.

back soon....

Tony

--
http://www.xebit.net/

Sent with M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=627923