[thelist] Good Examples of XHTML Usage

Thompson, Daniel Daniel.Thompson at fishnetsecurity.com
Wed Sep 3 16:42:30 CDT 2003

My confusion lies over this document, which I read recently and makes a
*lot* of sense, as far as I can tell.

Makes me think the whole xhtml thing is flat-out wrong.

Should I go back to html 4.strict? Is that what Dan should be teaching?

http://www.hixie.ch/advocacy/xhtml

> On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Dan Romanchik wrote:
>
> > This evening (and for the next 15 weeks), I'm going to be
> teaching a
> > basic course on web design. This course is going to focus on using
> > XHTML and CSS instead of HTML. So, do any of you know of
> good examples
> > of pages crafted with XHTML that I can use as examples?

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at 816.421.6611, and delete the communication from any computer or network system.