[thelist] CSS, 3 Columns, Problems...

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Wed Sep 3 19:46:10 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to use a table-less layout for a site I'm doing, and I've run in
to problems. It's a simple 3 column layout, one I've regularly done with
tables.
What I need is for the overall look to be a box with three sections - left,
middle and right. I've got that all set up by using 3 divs inside a
container div.

The only problem is, I need the height of the 3 to be the same, depending on
content, so that if the left column fills up and gets longer, the middle and
right columns extend so the bottom of all three are flush with each other.

Can anyone help me out?
Cheers
Dave