[thelist] linked CSS not showing SOMETIMES and I don't have aclue as to why.

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 4 16:46:33 CDT 2003

Yes, but not always..
if you go to http://www.varmalin.com/?var=forum
you'll see the problem. If you see styles the first time then reload the
page, or click FORUM, you shouldn't have to reload more than 5 times to
see the problem happening.

One thing I've noticed is that when viewed on its own, the bug isn't
happennig (at least I've tried a dozen times and no problem in sight)
that is when viewing the page without frames, it's ok :
http://www.varmalin.com/forum/

very strange.
cheers,

Cordialement,