[thelist] C# / .NET Book recommendations

Aleem B aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Fri Sep 5 01:02:54 CDT 2003

Hi,

I am looking for a book on .NET programming with C#. Currently I have
O'reilly's "C# In A NuShell" which has proved to be excelllent on
touching up on I would think, all the important aspects of C# and an
excellent reference. I am now looking for something that focuses a
little more on the .NET framework and concepts rather than the language
and something that has excellent examples. I have strong OO skills and
want something for an intermediate programmer.

Please recommend any books you have read/used or currently use. Any
other details would be a bonus.

Thanks,
aleem

[ http://www.aleembawany.com/ ]