[thelist] I have a question (I'm a novice)

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Sep 5 13:26:07 CDT 2003

At 09:26 AM 9/5/2003, Hill, Don wrote:
>Any advice on either find out who
>this guy is OR permanently blocking him would be MOST appreciated.

Been down this road before. First block a range of IPs. Granted that will
shut out some legitimate users too - but if you really want to keep him
out, this is the only way. Second, log and catalog the abuses. Send them to
Abuse at ISPName.ext. A small threat from them to cancel his account could
straighten him out.

---
Anthony Baratta
President