[thelist] evolt list on gmane?

Peter Lowe pgl at instinct.org
Fri Sep 5 22:46:54 CDT 2003

On Sep 06, Boris Mann wrote:
> But...I would love to have an RSS feed of the list. My idea is to have
> the first post of a thread be like a post to a blog, and all replies
> would be the comments.

Personally I would prefer to have all replies included in the RSS feed:

	http://pgl.yoyo.org/thelist/rss-1.0.php

I'd feel like I'm missing something otherwise - people sometimes reply
to relatively old posts and I wouldn't see them if I relied on the RSS
feed (which I probably will end up doing).

cheers,

Peter

--
The Czech Republic: Home of the world's finest beer.
Litres drunk by Czechs so far this year: 1,115,548,754.21

 - http://prague.tv/toys/beer/