[thelist] forms and css

Dan Williams dan at ithium.net
Tue Sep 9 05:21:32 CDT 2003

I would personally advise you to use tables. After all, what you have
described is essentially tabular data, and so there is semantic value
for it (unlike constructing whole layouts with tables, which I hate).

The thing you have to remember is not that "tables are bad", but rather,
"it is bad to use tables for design only". The humble table is not going
anywhere, and I don't see the point of struggling to recreate the wheel
:)