[thelist] Overriding a CSS class with another CSS class

Tim Kuhn, Marla Adams timmarla1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 09:15:56 CDT 2003

I know what class names are in the style sheet, I just don't know what the
styles attributes are. The control that has the dummy (placeholder) style
class will appear on many pages and it is at the page level that I want to
be able to override the dummy (placeholder) class with the class name that
applies to that page.

I will try to override the class on the code behind with CssClass, thanks
for the tip Ken.