[thelist] Cross Platform/Browser Alignment Problem

Parshadi Saraiya saraiyap at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 18:19:10 CDT 2003

In my HTML code I have seperate tables for each row
which are nested within the main table that are linked
to an external CSS file which contains only font
information(no formatting). The problem I face is that
the page looks fine on my computer/browser but when
other people view it, it is misaligned. I have
specified table width, align="left", valign="top" at
every place. Now I am lost and do not what to do!!!

Please Help...