[thelist] [ASP.NET] Repeater Controls and Radio Buttons

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Thu Sep 11 09:57:32 CDT 2003

David Travis on Thursday, September 11, 2003 11:06 AM said:

: you don't know how much time I spend on regular expressions!
: thanks for that tip!  :o)
:
:: < t i p t y p e ="Testing Regex" author="Joshua Olson">
:: If you need a utility to test regex's on your desktop, I
:: recommend RXTest. It is a free utility that comes with a product
:: download from http://www.isapirewrite.com/ </ t i p>

Here's another option I came across yesterday:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/regextest
Its a nice little app written in C# that comes with the source code
and a build (in the bin\releases directory).  I prefer it over
the ISAPI rewrite tester, since this one is more geared towards
M$ developers (there are a few differences between perl based regex
and the microsoft implementation of the syntax).

hth,
Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/