[thelist] Layer flicks in Mozilla

Pierre Lemieux plemieux at neomedia.com
Thu Sep 11 14:04:01 CDT 2003

I have a pop-up menu built using a DIV containing a list of links. The basic
and usual. I use onMouseOver and onMouseOut event on the DIV to manage the
display state of the menu (onMouseOut = display:none).

In Mozilla, each time I roll over one of the links, the DIV flicks or, if
you prefer, is being redrawn. Removing the OnMouseOut from DIV stop the
flicker so it seems like a mouseOut event is thrown at the DIV each time I
roll over a link.

Can someone explains me this behavior and provide some workaround.

--

Pierre Lemieux
Charge de projets