[thelist] [CSS] - text wrapping up, not down?

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Sep 11 19:44:09 CDT 2003

hmmm, that subject line could be better, but here goes.

I have a graphic designer who would like text to be like this if it is
one line:

HEADER

and like this for two lines

HEADER
HEADER

Only she does not want the line BELOW the header to move vertically, as
it would normally if the header wrapped over 2+ lines, basically she
wants the header text to travel upwards if it wraps over two lines. I
have a feeling that this is impossible and have notified her of this.
Are there any non-hacky ways to achieve this effect?

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com
Phone: 64 4 237 4557