[thelist] Pop-up menus & Snippets in Dreamweaver MX

JP live4bacon at optonline.net
Tue Sep 16 02:15:37 CDT 2003

Okay, So I created a pop-up menu using Dreamweaver for sidebar navigation.
http://www.members.aol.com/johnpostonjr/www/
To see the sidebar.

Now What I want to do is copy this sidebar with the pop-ups over to the
other 25 pages of the site.  I have tried using snippetts and although
dreamweaver shows the "onmouseover" "showpopup" behavior in the list for
these item in reality the pop-up menus do not show up.  (hope you can make
sense out of the akward sentence)

I have even dropped the snippet of code in for the side-nav-bar and then
copied over the Javascript at the top of the file as well to to avail??

Can anyone tell me why this is not working?